$302.00 – $655.00
More adrenalin pumping than jumping! Warbird Aerobatic Flights are high speed, high G-force combat style flight experience unlike any other in the civilian world.
Our group of highly experienced airline, aerobatic and RAAF pilots have thousands of hours of aerobatic experience between them and with over 3,000 Warbird Adventure Flights completed we enjoy an impeccable safety record.
Warbird Aerobatic Adventure Flights are fully customisable to your desires, we start off the manoeuvres gently and work our way up increasing in G force and difficulty as we go. You are in constant communication with the pilot who will be talking you through all the manoeuvres. Warbird Adventure Flights can be had mild to wild, it’s absolutely up to you.
Select ‘Gift Voucher’ during Checkout for the perfect gift.
Experience the thrill of Warbird Aerobatic Flights. A high G force aerobatic flight in an ex-military warbird fighter trainer. Whether you are terrified of flying even straight and level, or a daredevil adrenaline junky, we can fly to suit!
- 15-35 minutes in the aircraft, includes all the usual aerobatic manoeuvres and some that aren’t so usual
- Tailor-made adrenalin experience, just you and the pilot – no one else to stop you
- Very experienced pilots with literally thousands of aerobatic flights
- Super-tough ex-military fighter aircraft, totally original (except no guns)
Do I Have To Be As Fit As Tom Cruise In Top Gun?
- S’ok Maverick, you don’t have to hit the gym before your flight
- No special physical fitness requirements
- Maximum weight 130kg, height 6’4″ (If you are close to both these limits please call, it may be difficult)
- Those with serious heart condition, epilepsy or blood pressure problems consult their physician first
Is It Safe?
- Over 4,000 warbird aerobatic flights, no one has even broken a nail!
- Aircraft are maintained to, and regulated by the same standards that apply to civilian commercial aviation
- Unlike airlines, we are in the envious position of never having to hire rookies. All our pilots are very experienced before they ever fly our aircraft
How Will Everyone Know I Was A Fighter Pilot Once?
- We record every flight on 3 separate High Definition cameras, which is then professionally edited to include the in-flight audio, we overlay some music and most importantly make a video that is punchy and entertaining viewing for all. The video is an optional extra, you can even decide after the flight whether you’d like to get the evidence of your daring-do or not.