Ultimate Combat Flight
$695.00 – $1,295.00
The only simulation is the fact that we can’t carry live ammunition, so you’ll have to use your imagination for when you get a ‘kill’!
You will be part of the crew as you keep your eyes peeled for the bogey on your 6 o’clock. Experience high G force combat manoeuvring as you shake off the bogey and try to get on his tail, weaving through the clouds high above Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne.
Combat Flights operate from Moorabbin and Barwon Heads Airports in Melbourne. Both locations offer spectacular beach views. Combat Flight events are held approximately once per month.
Two Fighter Planes, two people per fight – experience dogfighting like the aces of yesteryear in real head to head aerial combat. No simulation REAL COMBAT.
Sounds risky?! We have a 100% perfect safety record, our pilots are highly trained and experienced in this specific flight discipline. No one has even broken a finger nail.
Combat Flights take you and a friend or foe 5,000ft above Melbourne in real ex-military fighter aircraft. Loop, zoom and attack your foe in identical aircraft until smoke plumes out and you have a kill!
The ultimate aerial adventure, Combat Flights are more adrenalin pumping than any jet plane ride, this is combat, what all military pilots are trained for and truly relish. Two on two, real fast, for real.
- High adrenalin, high G aerial dogfighting!
- Rare opportunity to experience real combat flight
- Two aircraft, two combatants, two pilots, the whole sky
- Super-tough ex-military fighter aircraft, totally original (except no guns)
Do I Have To Be As Fit As Tom Cruise In Top Gun?
- S’ok Maverick, you don’t have to hit the gym before your flight
- No special physical fitness requirements
- Maximum weight 130kg, height 6’4″ (If you are close to both these limits please call, it may be difficult)
- Those with serious heart condition, epilepsy or blood pressure problems consult their physician first
Is It Safe?
- Over 4,000 warbird aerobatic flights, no one has even broken a nail!
- Aircraft are maintained to, and regulated by the same standards that apply to civilian commercial aviation
- Unlike airlines, we are in the envious position of never having to hire rookies. All our pilots are very experienced before they ever fly our aircraft
How Will Everyone Know I Was A Fighter Pilot Once?
- We record every flight on 3 separate High Definition cameras, which is then professionally edited to include the in-flight audio, we overlay some music and most importantly make a video that is punchy and entertaining viewing for all. The video is an optional extra, you can even decide after the flight whether you’d like to get the evidence of your daring-do or not.
Barwon Heads Airport, Barwon Heads Road, Connewarre, Victoria, Australia
Moorabbin Airport, Victoria, Australia