Bellarine Peninsula Scenic Flights
$450.00 – $900.00
20 minute flight $150 per person for 3 passengers
30 minute flight $220 per person for 3 passengers
20 minute flight $70 per person for 9 passengers
30 minute flight $100 per person for 9 passengers
Adventure Flight Co brings you the best way to see the Bellarine Peninsula and surrounds.
On the day, choose between our East and West options. Choose between circumnavigating Bellarine Peninsula taking in Port Phillip Heads, Geelong, Corio Bay and more. Head west for the beginnings of the Great Ocean Road, past Torquay, Bells Beach, Anglesea and more.
For Gift Vouchers select ‘Gift Voucher’ during checkout.
Bellarine Peninsula Scenic Flights Options:
Choose between east and west and enjoy the privilege of soaring over some of Australia’s most spectacular coastline.
East: take off from Barwon Heads Airport and head east to circumnavigate the Bellarine Peninsula (20 minutes) or further over Port Phillip Heads to Portsea and Sorrento (30 minutes). Highlights include:
- The convergence of Lake Connewarre and Barwon River forming the world’s southern most mangroves
- Ocean Grove & Collendina Beach
- Point Lonsdale Lighthouse and Port Phillip Heads
- The Rip and the World Wars’ coastal cannon emplacements on Point Nepean
- Portsea and Sorrento, including the rugged Sorrento back beach
- Queenscliff and harbour
- Follow the historic Queenscliff – Drysdale railway back to Barwon Heads Airport
West: take off from Barwon Heads Airport and head west, originally the start of the Great Ocean Road as far as Anglesea (20 minutes) or Airey’s Inlet (30 minutes). Hightlights include:
- Tiny hamlet of Bremlea nestled in the coastal dunes
- Torquay, Jan Juc and Point Danger
- Bells Beach & Winkipop
- Rugged clifftops over past Point Addis
- Anglesea and abandoned coalmine
- Fairhaven Beach and Pole House
- Great Ocean Road as far as Lorne
The Cirrus: 1 to 3 passengers
For groups of 1 to 3 people, our sexy new Cirrus SR20 is the best way to see the Bellarine Peninsula & Geelong. The SR20 is the world’s best selling aircraft, it is an all-composite design and the first aircraft to feature a parachute, for the whole aircraft! Thankfully, we’ve never had to use it.
The aircraft features extra comfortable seats with heaps of legroom front and back.
The Chieftain: 4 to 9 passengers
For larger groups of 3 to 9, the twin engine Piper Chieftain is ready to take you on a super comfortable trip around the Bellarine Peninsula. Already with generous leg room, for groups of less than 9 we remove seats to give an even more luxurious ride!
The Chieftain has huge windows to allow excellent views of the scenery, and being a corporate charter aircraft it is also quite fast, meaning more scenery and bang for your buck.