Innamincka Races 2019
Price is Per Person based on 8 people total.
Discover one of the last true ‘picnic’ race weekends, where the horses are unregistered race horses, locals are untethered and you can experience the true outback.
The Innamincka Races have been held annually since the 1880s. They are a highlight of the local social calendar, with full race program, on-course bookmakers, food and bar facilities, novelty races and music.
Check out the AFL Grand Final in the middle of the Outback on a huge screen set up at the race course.
Adventure Flight Co will fly you there in our comfortable and fast private charter aircraft. We can pick you up from most regional airports at additional cost. Default departure airport is Barwon Heads Airport, near Geelong.
8 in stock
- Private charter flights from Barwon Heads Airport (Geelong) to Innamincka via Broken Hill, Tibooburra and Mildura and return
- 2 nights twin share accomodation at Innamincka
- 1 night twin share at Tibooburra
- All ground transport
Fri 30th September
- Depart Barwon Heads 8:00am
- Land at Broken Hill for lunch
- Arrive Tibooburra for dinner at the iconic Family Hotel
Sat 31st August
- Depart Tibooburra first thing Friday morning
- 45 minute flight to Innamincka
- Innamincka Races!
- Watch the AFL Grand Final in the outback on huge screen at the racetrack
- Enjoy the music, gymkhana, racing and more
Sunday 1st September
- Depart Innamincka at your leisure for planned fuel stop at Tibooburra
- Land Mildura for lunch at choice of excellent local restaurants
- Depart Mildura after lunch for home
INNAMINCKA PICNIC RACES 2019, PLACES ARE LIMITED 8 PEOPLE ONLY
Check out the route in the map below, you will travel over 3,000km in 3 days yet feel rested and fresh each day as we travel fast, and only for a couple hours at a time. Feel sharp on your outback adventure, not crusty and sore after hours and hours on the road!