Flinders Island Food & Crayfish Festival
$955.00 – $1,050.00
Prices shown are per person. Minimum booking numbers apply.
Held on April 15th to 19th 2020 the Flinders Island Food and Crayfish Festival is set to build on the success of the previous two events to create an experience that celebrates all the island has to offer. Once again the Festival is proud to present an all-star line up featuring some of Australia’s most talented and adventurous chefs to showcase the Island’s produce, culture and history across four days of innovative programming.
The Festival’s signature event – the long lunch – will take place at one of the Island’s most breathtaking locations. Be prepared to experience a feast of everything Flinders Island represents: wilderness, community, connection, food and the natural elements.
The inaugural Flinders Island Food and Crayfish Festival in 2018 was created to showcase the little-known food and natural beauty of Flinders Island – a windswept, rocky outcrop perched on the north-east tip of Tasmania with a permanent population of around 900 people. Festival organisers invited some of Australia’s best chefs to discover the bounty of Flinders Island and the resulting event received national coverage.
- Private charter flights to and from Flinders Island from Melbourne or Geelong
- 2 nights twin share premium accomodation
- Climb aboard the 10m luxury cruiser ‘Strait Lady’ to experience game fishing or the Mutton Bird sunset cruise tour.
- You may wish to venture to the Furneaux Group outer islands, ideal for multi-day bushwalks. Shorter guided walks on Flinders island are an ideal way to view wildflowers and Bass Strait birds.
- Experience surf fishing or hop into a four wheel drive for a full or half day off-road adventure.
Coonawarra Wine Tour
$880.00 – $2,450.00
Prices shown are per person.
Only 90 minutes flying from Melbourne you’ll travel interstate to South Australia’s Coonawarra Wine Region. We land at an airfield nestled amongst the vineyards where Simon & Kerry from Coonawarra Experiences will be waiting to pick you up.
On arrival, you’ll enjoy a bottle of our famous Coonawarra wine and pair this with some Cuvee chocolate. Then set off for a stunning 5-course chef prepared “feed me” menu at the award-winning Royal Oak Hotel in the heart of Penola.
After a wonderful night’s rest, we’ll set off on your full-day Coonawarra wine tour with a highlight being a 4-course degustation luncheon and matched wines at Hollick Estates. Take in the views of the Hollick vineyards as the team serve you the best of the best produce while pairing the dishes with Hollick Estates wines.
When back on tour, we’ll provide a history of Coonawarra along with introducing you to all the characters that make up the best wine region in the country.
Two night’s premium accomodation – we work only with the region’s most exclusive accomodation providers.
A bottle of Coonawarra wine (your choice of style) & Cuvée chocolate on arrival
5-course “Feed Me” menu at the Royal Oak Hotel on your first evening in Penola
Full day “Immerse Yourself in Coonawarra” wine experience (10:30 – 16:45)
- Optional – tackle the Coonawarra walking trail on Sunday, or simply sleep in!
This incredible package will cater for all your need to stay, tour, & dine in Coonawarra.
Extra nights accommodation can be arranged on request.
Three Hummock Island
$615.00 – $1,250.00
Prices show are per person. Minimum numbers apply.
Our premier adventurous weekend destination. Stay on a remote island of crystal blue waters, white sands and a rich variety of native animals and birds. Enjoy walks, fishing, snorkelling and kayaking around this island – completely to yourself!
Stay in excellent off-the-grid accomodation in the original Homestead. With sweeping views of the ocean and just a short stroll from the beach, the Homestead is embodiment of a remote island retreat.
To check availability or book this private island contact Three Hummock Island directly on +61 417686303 or email@example.com
Breathtaking Three Hummock Island sits just off the coast of North West Tasmania. It is a magical place of granite coastlines, protected coves, sweeping beaches and surprising diversity.
Three Hummock Island has one of the purest environments on the planet – crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, inland lakes and forests remain largely untouched.
Twenty kilometres away, a Baseline Air Pollution Station consistently measures the air as the cleanest in the world.
Many paths on the island take you to locations of exceeding beauty. By climbing some 237 metres up South Hummock – the highest point – you can take in a view of the island, nearby Hunter Island and mainland Tasmania.
Birdlife abounds on the island, with over 90 species recorded. Wild ducks, black swans and eagles frequent the small lakes behind the sand dunes lining the beaches. A wide variety of sea birds are seen around the coast, including international visitors that come to the Island to breed. Short-tailed Shearwaters are a spectacular sight as they return in thousands to their rookeries at dusk, and penguins can be observed making their nightly trip up the beach to their nests during the summer months.
We love to welcome guests to our secluded paradise. Escape to Three Hummock Island for a memorable getaway.
Our Chief Pilot grew up flying to Tasmania’s remote islands in Bass Strait and has thousands of hours staring down at the ocean! Adventure Flight Co is proud to be a transport provider for Three Hummock Island. We have a range of aircraft to suit your group needs, from 3 seater up to our 8 seat twin engine private charter aircraft.
12 Apostles & Great Ocean Road
$1,200.00 – $4,400.00
$215 per person for 9 passengers
$400 per person for 3 passengers
Adventure Flight Co brings you the best way to see the 12 Apostles, from the air! Depart from Barwon Heads Airport and fly past Torquay, Bells Beach and along the winding Great Ocean Road.
The Great Ocean road is even better from the air, especially when stuck behind tour busses and caravans. A return trip from Melbourne to the 12 Apostles takes over 7 hours of twisting roads with the view often obscured by trees and other cars. See more in less time with a 12 Apostles scenic flight.
We fly past the 12 Apostles twice so everyone has a window sit for the experience! Depending on the time of year you may also see whales, seals and dolphins. Adventure Flight Co’s pilots are all very experienced locals who have been flying in the are for over 10 years.
- $1900 for up to three passengers, 1 hr 45 minutes flight time
- $3100 up to 9 passengers, 90 minutes flight time
- $1200 for up to 3 passengers, 75 minutes flight time
- $1935 up to 9 passengers, 60 minutes flight time
- If departing from Essendon (Melbourne) Airport, fly right next to the skyscrapers of Melbourne’s city centre and Southbank
- Port Phillip Bay
- Torquay, Bells Beach
- Airey’s Inlet Lighthouse
- Spectacular Lorne – Kennet River section of the Great Ocean Road
- See kangaroos grazing on Cape Patton
- Overfly fishing village of Apollo Bay
- Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Rugged and deserted beaches between Aire River and Moonlight Head
- 12 Apostles & Loch Ard Gorge
Optional flight extension to fly all the way to the Bay of Islands also include:
- London Bridge
- The Arch
- The Grotto
Minibus Tour & Lunch
Choose our Minibus Tour & Lunch package to fully experience all the 12 Apostles region has to offer. The package includes everything the flying trips offer but instead of overflying and heading straight back to Melbourne, we land at the new Great Ocean Road Airport near the Bay of Islands. Here we are met by your friendly local driver for the day and taken for a comprehensive tour with them.
Typical itinerary for Minibus Tour & Lunch:
- Depart Essendon Airport (Melbourne) 9:00am
- Fly to 12 Apostles via Great Ocean Road
- Minibus pick up at Great Ocean Road Airport 10:00am
- 10:15am – 11:00am Loch Ard Gorge
- 11:30am – 12:15pm The 12 Apostles
- Timboon Distillery for 3 course meal (drinks not included)
- Depart Great Ocean Road Airport 2:30pm
- Arrive Essendon Airport 3:15pm feeling relaxed, fresh and able to enjoy the afternoon and evening in Melbourne.
- Fast travel time, depart Melbourne and be back before lunch
- Save over 7 hours of driving and the subsequent exhaustion, sore back, bad food and traffic jams
- No fixed departure times – you choose
- Get back feeling refreshed
- Comfortable aircraft with business class legroom for everyone
- Big windows, everyone gets a view
- Optional day minibus tours, landing at Great Ocean Road Airport near the 12 Apostles