Birdsville Races 2019
Per person based on 8 people total.
If you have a hankering to get out of Victoria and see the red centre but looking for a good reason, the Birdsville Races is it.
Known as the Melbourne Cup of the Outback, the Birdsville Races is an iconic Australian weekend. See Fred Brophy’s famous boxing tent, have a pot in the Birdsville Hotel and of course have a flutter on the horses.
Adventure Flight Co will fly you there in our comfortable and fast private charter aircraft. We can pick you up from most regional airports at additional cost. Default departure airport is Barwon Heads Airport, near Geelong.
8 in stock
Birdsville Races 2019
- Private charter flights from Barwon Heads Airport (Geelong) to Birdsville via Mildura, Tibooburra, Broken Hill and return
- Exclusive Trackside Marquee brought to you by Birdsville Race Club
- All ground transport
Thurs 4th September
- Depart Barwon Heads 8:00am
- Land at Mildura for lunch
- Arrive Tibooburra for check in and dinner at the iconic Family Hotel
Fri 5th September
- Depart Tibooburra first thing Friday morning
- 45 minute flight to Birdsville
- Be treated to the exclusive Friday ‘Cocktail’ Trackside Marquee*
Sat 6th September
- Birdsville Races!
- Enjoy the racing, music, Fred Brophy Boxing tent, Birdsville Hotel and more
Sunday 7th September
- Depart Birdsville at your leisure for lunch at Broken Hill
- Depart Broken Hill in afternoon for home
* The Trackside Marquee is brought to you by the Birdsville Race Club. It offers visitors a luxury outback trackside dining experience.
• Clear fronted marquee with full views of the track
• Gourmet dining featuring OBE Organic produce
• Exclusive trackside access
• 4.5 hour beer and wine package
• Complimentary racebook
• Sky Channel coverage
• Live entertainment between races
The course chef will tantalise the taste buds of guests in what is without question the finest dining in Birdsville during race week and an opportunity not to be missed.
BIRDSVILLE RACES 2019, PLACES ARE LIMITED 8 PEOPLE ONLY
Check out the route in the map below, you will travel over 3,000km in 4 days yet feel rested and fresh each day as we travel fast, and only for a maximum of a couple hours at a time. Feel sharp on your outback adventure, not crusty and sore after hours and hours on the road!