Big Red Bash
They forged their soul in the heart of Australia.
Now they return to headline one incredible desert festival … the BIG RED BASH !
Be part of history and experience a once in a generation spectacle as MIDNIGHT OIL headline their first multi day Australian music festival in over 22 years!
The red sands of the Simpson Desert will rock like never before to the timeless and inspiring music of one of Australia’s most iconic rock bands. The 40 metre high Big Red Dune will light up, and the full moon will rise up from the desert dunes during their set.
With 16 other fantastic Australian artists and bands playing over 3 days and nights, including THE LIVING END, KASEY CHAMBERS, BUSBY MAROU. RICHARD CLAPTON and many more, this will be a unique outback experience you’ll be talking about for years to come.
8 in stock
The Most Remote Music Festival On Earth
See iconic Aussie musicians sing out to the stars in the Simpson Desert.
Mon 15th July
- Depart Victoria 8:00am (default departure airport is Barwon Heads near Geelong)
- Land at Tibooburra for lunch at the iconic Family Hotel
- Arrive at Birdsville that afternoon
- Transfers to Big Red
Tue 16th – Thurs 18th July
- Big Red Bash!
- Our pilot will be on standby in Birdsville should you feel the urge to fly anywhere!
- We can organise your accomodation out at Big Red Bash, including tents & bedding should you require it.
Fri 19th July
- Depart Birdsville at the time of your choosing and be back home after flying over the Red Centre for the day.
Itinerary is indicative only, we provide you with a multipurpose twin engine corporate aircraft and pilot, both are capable of any stops or diversions on the trip. See the Dig Tree, stay at a real working cattle station and much more. Call for details.