Big Red Bash
They forged their soul in the heart of Australia.
Now they return to headline one incredible desert festival … the BIG RED BASH !
The red sands of the Simpson Desert will rock like never before to the timeless and inspiring music of one of Australia’s most iconic rock bands. The 40 metre high Big Red Dune will light up, and the full moon will rise up from the desert dunes during their set.
Dates for 2024 are yet to be advised.
8 in stock
The Most Remote Music Festival On Earth
See iconic Aussie musicians sing out to the stars in the Simpson Desert.
- Depart Victoria 8:00am (default departure airport is Barwon Heads near Geelong)
- Land at Tibooburra for lunch at the iconic Family Hotel
- Arrive at Birdsville that afternoon
- Transfers to Big Red
5th – 7th July*
- Big Red Bash!
- Our pilot will be on standby in Birdsville should you feel the urge to fly anywhere!
- We can organise your accomodation out at Big Red Bash, including tents & bedding should you require it.
- Depart Birdsville at the time of your choosing and be back home after flying over the Red Centre for the day.
Itinerary is indicative only, we provide you with a multipurpose twin engine corporate aircraft and pilot, both are capable of any stops or diversions on the trip. See the Dig Tree, stay at a real working cattle station and much more. Call for details.
*Dates are TBA for 2024